Main shopping street in the heart of the historic centre between the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark Square. The street consist of 3 parts: Mercerie Dell'Orologio, Mercerie de San Zulian and Mercerie San Salvador. It has hundreds of little shops selling souvenirs, glass, food, antiques, fashion and other stuff.
fashion & luxury goods
Luxury fashion and designer boutiques are in the Calle Larga XXII Marzo and around St. Mark's Square. Some luxury brands are located in Padua (Padova), a city on the mainland, 40km from Venice.
- Rialto Pescheria (fish market): close to the Rialto Bridge
- Rialto Erbaria (groceries, vegetables)
The markets are open in the morning from Monday to Saturday.
- COOP: Fondamenta Santa Chiara (Near Piazzale Roma)
- COOP: Sestiere Santa Croce 1493
- COOP: Cannaregio 1976
- I Tre Mercanti: Campo della Guerra, Castello 5364
- Billa: Sestiere Dorsoduro 1491
- Coin: Cannaregio 5787
- Coin: Piazza 27 Ottobre, 1, Mestre
- Ravagnan Art Gallery (contemporary art)
- Holly Snapp Gallery (leading figurative art gallery)
- Contini Art Gallery: (contemporary art and sculptures)
- BAC Art Studio: (artistic experience and exhibition)
- Antichita Pietro Scarpa (old master paintings)
- Galleria Antiquaria San Marco: Frezzaria San Marco, 1725
- Laguna Murano Glass: Castello 4328
- Murano Glass Factories: Castello 4623