Best restaurants in Venice with 3 Michelin stars
Le Calandre in the city Rubano. Address is Strada Statale 11, località Sarmeola I – 35030. Rubano is a small city of 14.000 people. Distance to Venice is 40km.
2 Michelin stars
– Antica Osteria Cera: via Marghera 24, 30010 Lughetto (12km from Mestre railway station)
1 Michelin star
– Ristorante Quadri: St. Mark Square 120
– Il Ridotto: Campo SS. Filippo e Giacomo, Castello district
– Restaurant Met in Hotel Metropole: Riva degli Schiavoni 4149, Castello. The restaurant is near the waterfront a few minutes walking from St. Mark Square.
– Osteria Da Fiore: Calle del Scaleter 2202/A, San Polo I. In the heart of the historic centre between St. Lucia train station and Rialto Bridge.
– Dopolavoro Dining Room in the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
– Oro Restaurant in Belmond Hotel Cipriani
Restaurants in top hotels
– La Cusina: in the Westin Europa & Regina Hotel (on the Grand Canal)
– Aromi: in Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel (panoramic terrace)
– L’Ulivo: in Bauer Palladio Hotel & Spa (quiet on the tree-lined lawn)
– Terrazza: in Hotel Danieli (terrace with view over Serenissima)
– La Terrazza: in Palace Bonvecchiati (close to St. Mark Square)
– Club Del Doge: in Hotel Gritti Palace (adjacent to the Grand Canal)
– Le Maschere: in San Clemente Palace (scenic views)
– The Canova: in Luna Hotel Baglioni